Natalie's project on barcodes won 1st in the state and we are leaving for Washington D.C. in a week. We applied to have her project displayed in different museums in the DC area. There are over 200 projects coming to the fair, and only 26 would be chosen. I realized that the deadline to register it was so close that the only way they could apply is if I sent the information priority mail. I knew it was a long shot and sent it over a month ago. I figured no response probably meant "Go try", but today we got an email that said her project was chosen and she would be displaying her project in the Smithsonian National American History Museum. It is unbelieveable. Also, she made a double play by herself in softball. Okay enough bragging. I love you Nat and am so proud you are my daughter.
Wednesday, June 02, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Are you kidding me?! This is the best news ever right now. You and she have every right to be shouting it from the roof tops. I mean, how often does anything like that happen to anyone? Way to go Natalie! We're so proud of you!
That is incredible!!! Congratulations, Natalie.
wow that's amazing!! Good for her:)
That is too cool. Yay Natalie (and Crystal)!
Post a Comment