One of my biggest obstacles in blogging is the fact that I believe that I am a very poor writer. I am not fishing for compliments. I am just super critical of myself in this area. I feel very much like Moroni when he writes about his wish to be able to write as well as the brother of Jared. I am extremely self conscience about it. Today, Logan had to do a talk in Primary. I knew there was a blog I had written several years ago that would help him understand the concept we were taking about. I began to search and came upon blog after blog that made my laugh, cry, smile, and most of all remember special moments in my life. I began to be sad that it has been about a year since I last posted and I very likely have lost that year of memories. I didn't realize that even if I am unable to express things as eloquently as I desire those memories and experiences are still precious and need to be remembered. I will try harder to do more to keep a record of my family and myself. I hope to have many days like today when I can read over it and remember experiences in my life.
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
yes! I love when you blog.
I'm so glad you came to this realization!! I've missed reading your blog posts.
Woohoo! Come back to the fold Crys-babe. By the way...I am the same way about my writing. That's why I put so many pictures. It's my excuse to not have to write so much! Love you!
Post a Comment