Thursday, June 04, 2009

A GOOD THING

Yesterday while I was driving around I caught a portion of the Dr Laura show. She was reading an email from a family of an injured soldier who lost two legs to a road side bombing. The family wrote requesting help for their son who is recuperating from the injuries . They didn't request money, help with medical bill, or anything like that. Instead they simply asked for people to send him a birthday card. She did not state when his birthday was, just that it was soon. She gave out his address and name. My kids and I made cards today and sent them off. If you have a second I think it would be a good thing.

His name and address are:
Daniel Thornhill
Fort Sam Houston Fisher House
3623 George C. Beach Road
Fort Sam Houston, TX 78234

1 comments:

Heather said...

What a great idea ... thanks for sharing his address.