Softball season starts next week. Natalie was supposed to be my catcher. Saturday she was playing a enjoyable game of dodgeball with uncles, aunts, and cousins when she was hit. She cried and I told her to tough it out. She did amazingly and complained very little for the past two days. I noticed though that she was not using her arm and it began to swell. We had it looked at today and found that both bones were broken. Natalie says she can't remember who threw the ball, but would gladly accept get well gifts from those who might feel guilty (JON). It is a small break and will only be in a cast for 2-3 weeks.
Monday, May 18, 2009
SOFTBALL SEASON STARTS AND ENDS
Posted by Crystal at 4:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Oops! It wasn't me Natalie. You were on my team. Ikes. Well, so much for softball.
What a tough girl! She'll be back in action before we know it!
I can't believe this! I'm pretty sure it wasn't me, I don't think I could throw a ball that hard. But either way, I am so sorry it happened Natalie! You are one tough cookie!!
Oh my goodness, don't tell me Jon is breaking children's arms again!? Been there, done that. Good luck Natalie, heal fast and watch your back (and arms) when Jon is around!
While I do have a reputation for these sorts of things, I'm pretty sure it wasn't me. But cross me again KJ, and I can't promise I won't go back to my old ways.
-Jon
Natalie is a tough kid and you can't say she's a whiner!
Wow! I am glad it's only for 2-3 weeks. Way to go, Jon. Just kidding.
Poor Natalie! Although she does make a cast look good! We love you guys!
Post a Comment