
Everyone has one. Mine isn't chocolate, salty foods, or even licorice. It is rice pudding. I love the little snack sizes of Kozy shack rice pudding. I know that many of you can't stand rice pudding. I also love flan and bread pudding. When I want a sinful treat I have one of these. They are nummy. Yes I am eating one right now. Ok maybe two.
Tuesday, January 08, 2008
GUILTY PLEASURE
Posted by Crystal at 1:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I like flan too...a hold over from my mission...but I have to say, you're on your own for the rice pudding. :) I'm glad you have a treat you enjoy!
I too am a lover of rice pudding, but it has to be made by my Granny. It is the best, when I get the recipe down, I'll invite you over, make Joe and Dale take the kids somewhere, and we'll indulge!
My dad used to make rice pudding every Sunday night.
He said it was a special dessert his mom made for their family during The Great Depression when he was a little boy. I still like it.
Crystal - we are the same!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE rice pudding (Kozy Shack makes a real nice version), flan, bread pudding! How about custard? I love it! I am also like you - I could never stop at just one helping. Oh no. Got to be three, four, five.....I'm sure I will stop soon.
Post a Comment