![]()
![]()
My sister Caytee has a friend in the Miss America Pageant this year. She is a National Guard medic and ran for Miss SUU with a friend on a whim. A new reality show with the Miss America contestants is on TLC on Friday's up until the pageant. I don't have cable, but I have made sure I have watched the episodes. I vote daily and read the forums. I would love to see Jill win Miss America. Caytee says she is just the way she depicts herself on t.v. Not full of herself, a jokester, and tons of fun. Plus, she wore a one piece swimsuit. GO JILL. It was neat to point that out to my daughter. She is getting a lot of play time on the show. For good and bad. I really think she has a shot. Regardless she is refreshing as a pageant contestant. We are having a Miss America party on the 26th to cheer her on. Caytee is going to the pageant. Cheer loud Caytee and all of you blogging friends.
Monday, January 14, 2008
CAYTEE HAS MADE ME AN ADDICT
Posted by Crystal at 10:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I'm a fan too! I found her before I made the connection that she was Caytee's friend. If I have a chance to watch Miss America, I'll cheer along with you, if I can't watch it, I'll cheer for Jill in my heart.
I saw about 3 minutes of that reality show today before Summer came in and REALLY wanted Dora. I'll have to TiVo it and cheer for Jill, too.
That is really cool that she wore a one-piece swimsuit, that makes me so happy.
Hey, that's great to know. If I have a worthy candidate to cheer for, I will watch and vote! When is it?
I voted for her! If she is a good friend of Caytee's, you know she is cool!
Post a Comment