Friday, November 02, 2007

HALLOWEEN TAKE II


Halloween came and went so fast this year. It was held on the first day back after Harvest Holiday (also known as the deer hunt). We had a crazy day with school, then homework after school. My aunt is out of town and asked us to take her youngest son Brandon "trick or treating" with us. We brought up dinner and hung with all the kids for awhile then hit the surrounding neighborhoods. Julia (1) became very adept at the process. She was insistent she be at the door and that she be allowed to pick the candy from the bowl. I don't think my other kids caught on to the idea of Halloween until they were at least 2 or 3. She was so fun to watch. After the fun Dale took the two youngest home to go to bed and I stayed with the older two to let them play with their cousins a little longer. We came home around 9:00 p.m. and got the older two to bed quickly because school was the next day. When I went to bed that night, I realized that I had not taken any pictures. So, after school yesterday I made everyone dress up again and got these shots.

6 comments:

Jessi said...

Those are the coolest costumes! And I'm happy to hear that I'm not the only Mom who is sometimes sans camera. :)

cpcox99 said...

I'm glad you had them all dress up again to get a picture. They all look cute!

Abbi said...

Those costumes are awesome!! That is such a cute picture. I especially love Preston's costumes, it is so clever and well-done. And Julia makes the best little bee, Natalie's witch costume is pretty shnazzy, and I love Logan's smile as a dragon! Glad you had a good Halloween day!

Michelle Pyne said...

That is one good-looking Halloween quartet! So glad you made them dress up again for pictures! There aren't many things cuter than kids in their Halloween costumes!

Michelle said...

Fun Picture!! I love Preston's Superman or is it Clark Kent? Either way it is way cool! We look forward to seeing you guys in a couple of weeks. Time is going by too fast!!

Caytee said...

Oh, how I wish that I lived closer and could spend more time with you and your kids. I sure do miss you a lot! You sure have beautiful and talented kids too.