Sunday, November 04, 2007

A FUN MOVIE


Dale and I went to this last weekend. It was a fun movie. Definitely a chick flick. No special effects, but a fun story. I would give it a 3 out of 4. Hope you enjoy it. The first song on my music player is from the movie. The entire soundtrack is fun.

4 comments:

Michelle Pyne said...

Thanks for the tip! I always appreciate a review from someone with good taste. I'll let you know what we think after we see it.

Michelle said...

We will have to check it out! Thanks for the review!

cpcox99 said...

Hey Crys. We saw this while were in Boston. When Steve Carell says, "An angel is in this corn" or something like that, we thought of Dale. It was a funny movie.

LostThoughts said...

The correct term is "This corn tastes like an angel".. Seemed like such a Dale thing to say. Decent movie, I would give it 3 of 4 stars as well. Now "High School Musical 2"-- stunning!