I have been waiting two years for this day. I have put together a rec. team for volleyball. Two players have been on my team for a while, but the other 4 are new. It is always tricky to put a team that will work well together. Our first time meeting was Wednesday. We had a double header. We played 6 games total. IT WAS SOOOO FUN. The team works together well. We all are about at the same level of play and are competitive, but at the same time very positive players. I am going to love this season. YEAH FOR WEDNESDAYS!!!!!!!!
Friday, October 26, 2007
VOLLEYBALL HAS STARTED
Posted by Crystal at 11:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
That is so fun!!! We did stake volleyball and totally stunk, but it was fun! I am glad you all work well together. Good luck on your season!
I wish I could come and cheer for you!! Let us know how you are doing! We will be cheering for you from Oregon!
That sounds like so much fun! I'm glad you were able to get your team together. Good luck through your season!
Yay for you! What a treat to find six girls who are at the same level, committed to coming, and fun to play with! I bet you are just thrilled. I hope tomorrow night goes really well too.
Post a Comment