Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Logan is at it again

Logan is praying again. We knew we were making improvements in teaching him about a true and living God when he said, "Jesus is invincible", in FHE on Monday. I asked him what invincible meant and he said, "Really tough".

5 comments:

Kjirsten said...

I think Logan might have a little bit of Jon in him, in a good way, of course, but watch for what political party he affiliates with!PS Tell Caytee and Carrie to let me get on their blog pages, I would love to see what they are up to.

Michelle said...

Yeah!!!! We knew he would come around!

Abbi said...

That is so cute! He's right, Jesus is really tough.

Jessi said...

Logan used the word "invincible"?! AND he knew what it meant?? You have a remarkable child in your midst. I bet you learn a lot from him!

Michelle Pyne said...

That is good news. Way to go Logan!