The cold has settled in here. I have to pull out the sweaters. I love the first day of using the fireplace, but then, not so much.
Friday, October 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wife to amazing husband and hands on father. Mother of four (two boys and two girls). Registered nurse. Active volleyball player and night games expert of the neighborhood.
The cold has settled in here. I have to pull out the sweaters. I love the first day of using the fireplace, but then, not so much.
Posted by Crystal at 10:24 AM
5 comments:
Amen sister.
I agree. I like the 70 degree weather the best.
Come visit! I bet Dale can testify that fall (or spring) are the nicest times in the southeast. We'll warm you up!
Yes, I think we should have winter for one week and then be done with it! The extra weeks could be divided equally into spring and fall.
So true. I'm good until about Christmas, then I'm finished with the winter. :)
Post a Comment