
Michelle C* helped me put a new feature on my blog. It is a music player that plays your favorite music for people to hear while they read your blog. It is neat. Almost everything is there. I just have trouble remembering titles and artists name for songs I like. I have put a few on and plan to add more. If there is something you like let me know and I will add it to the list. You can work it like a CD player and skip, pause, or go back to songs. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks again Michelle.
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
MY FAVORITE MUSIC
Posted by Crystal at 3:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Isn't technology amazing? Now I will have to learn how to add music to my blog. (Got to keep up with the Jones'......)
It is fun to have music! Music makes me happy! (Good music, that is!) :))
Elliot C.H. was here!
Every day I wake up with one question on my mind ..."will Crystal have a new blog today?" and everyday my hopes are dashed! Come on Crystal, don't make your adoring public wait any longer, you have gotten all of us hooked and now you leave us hanging. How cruel. Just think of this, Michelle has put together a primary program and has blogged, I have nursed my son thru a major illness and blogged, and Audra has given birth and blogged 3 times! Get on the stick missy.
Post a Comment