Monday, August 27, 2007

WHAT A DEAL




I have this amazing friend who can stretch a dollar. She calls me about amazing specials on eveything. I was excited last week when I was able to tell her about an amazing deal at the grocery store. They had Frosted Flakes 3 boxes for $1. She and I each purchased 33 boxes. The next day she called and asked if I still had my receipt because she found a coupon for $10 off when you buy 10 boxes. When all was said and done we paid $1 for 33 boxes of Frosted Flakes. What a deal. Anyone need some cereal?

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Nice! You always find such good deals! What is your secret. And I love Frosted flakes!

Jessi said...

I need a friend like that!

Michelle Pyne said...

That's got to win the prize for best deals ever! I think you have your year's supply of Frosted Flakes now. I know what we will have for breakfast the next time we visit you!

cpcox99 said...

Hey Crys - please save us a few boxes. I'll trade some fresh peaches for them. :) Seriously, we'll bring some up to you this weekend. See you Saturday!

Kjirsten said...

Wow! Grandma H* would be so proud!

Abbi said...

That is awesome!! I love cereal, and I wish I could find those kinds of deals on my cereals!

Audra said...

I like that kind of food storage! Great job!

Michelle said...

Thanks for sharing your Frosted Flakes with us! We have been enjoying them, especially Colby. Thank you for being so generous!