Wife to amazing husband and hands on father. Mother of four (two boys and two girls). Registered nurse. Active volleyball player and night games expert of the neighborhood.
My little sister Caytee called last night to announce that she was engaged. We are so excited for her. She is engaged to a young man Preston. (I like the name). They will be married in November. Congratulations Caytee.
5 comments:
So exciting!! It is so fun to see Cayt SO happy! This will be a fun time!
That is exciting news! Congratulations to Caytee and Preston. We are very happy for you both!
I thought you said she wasn't allowed to date boys with family names. :)
Congratulations to them both!
That is so exciting!
"Another one bites the dust"
I believe those were her words at Abbi's luncheon!
Oh yea. It's coming so soon! Thanks for all your support!
Caytee
Post a Comment