Tuesday, August 21, 2007

SCHOOL IS IN SESSION

Natalie and Preston have successfully started another year of school. They both had a great first day. We were out of town on Back to School night and they were unable to meet their teachers ahead of time. Natalie adores her new teacher and is so excited for the new year. They have been good to come home and get right to their homework. In fact, I haven't had to do much pushing to get them to do it. They lay out their clothes in the morning and have made a check off list of things to do and race each other to get them done. I hope this lasts. It has been too good to be true.

3 comments:

Jessi said...

Glad to hear things are going well so far!

Audra said...

Yah, I hope they keep it up!

Michelle Pyne said...

The first day of school is sooooo exciting! Way to go Natalie and Preston! Keep up your good work!