This is the dress we bought for Julia for her birthday. It is a 3T. She went to the doctor and we were told she is above the 100 percentile for height. She is cute in pink isn't she.
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wife to amazing husband and hands on father. Mother of four (two boys and two girls). Registered nurse. Active volleyball player and night games expert of the neighborhood.
Posted by Crystal at 4:23 PM
5 comments:
She is SO beautiful!!
This little one is a strong spirit and so pretty. I was thinking the other day how I was about to give away the rainbow quilt before we knew we were going to have a little girl. I distinctly heard, "No, grandma, that's my quilt". She definitly knows what she wants!
What a cutie! She definitely will be tall like her parents! How wonderful!
I always breathe a sigh of relief when babies turn 1, it seems there are a little less fragile. Give her a big kiss from her Auntie Kj...I can't stand it that you live so far away and I am not able to do it myself!
I can't believe how much she looks like Natalie!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment