Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Carrie's Challenge

Carrie I think you just challenged me because I hadn't posted for awhile. It is helpful to have something to post. So, here goes.

4 jobs I have held
1. Nightcrawler business
2. Dishwasher for Snow College cafeteria
3. Secretary for Snow College
4. Registered Nurse

4 movies I can watch over and over
1. While You Were Sleeping
2. Pride and Prejudice (A&E version)
3. Emma (Gwenth Paltrow)
4. My Fair Lady

4 places I have lived
1. Most interesting is Western Samoa
2. Montipellier Idaho
3. Ephraim, Utah
4. West Bountiful, Ut

4 TV shows I like to watch
1. The Office
2. Oprah
3. Masterpiece Theater
4. American Idol

4 places I've been on vacation
1. Bahamas
2. London, England
3. Washington DC
4. Jackson Hole, WY

4 of my favorite recipes
1. Salmon Caesar Salad
2. Sanpete BBQ Turkey
3. Swiss Chicken
4. Cabbage Soup

4 websites I visit daily
(I do not get on the internet daily, but when I do I visit)
1. Lds.org
2. Everyones blogs
3. PinchingYourPennies.com
4. Amazon

4 places I'd rather be right now
1. Back in L.A. with Dale
2. On a cruise with Dale
3. The C* cabin
4. On the beach by a beautiful ocean where I can read Harry Potter

4 people I challenge
1. Kjirsten
2. Laura
3. Shelley
4. Adam (I just want to see if he reads my blog ever)

2 comments:

Shelley said...

I challenged you too, but I think you may have already done it. I love the darling pictures of Julia and you.

Kjirsten said...

Yikes! Don't challenge me! If I have to answer these questions, people might find out that I'm an undercover agent for a foreign government and that being an overworked mom is just my alter identity. It could cause a breach in national secrity, but I've said too much already.