I realized that I was putting off reading Harry Potter because I didn't want it to end. Thursday though I picked it up and couldn't put it down. I told Dale I would be worthless that day and he would have to take over when he got home because I was going to disappear and read. I read 600 pages and loved every minute of it. I loved the ending and happy some of my predictions came true. I highly suggest reading it.
I also took my two older kids to the 5th movie. At the end there was a battle between the Order of the Phoenix and the Death Eaters. One was black and the other white. After the movie we were talking about the war in heaven before we came to earth. Natalie said that it was probably the same, but without wands.



4 comments:
I love Natalie's comment! It brought a smile to my face and a chuckle to my heart.
After I finish the book "1776", it's on to "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" for me! Then we can have a great discussion on what we think of the book. I can't wait!
Getting Book 7 is on my list of things to do today.... THEN we can talk about it.
I finished it too! My kids only had to go without food for 2 days, but I hear that that kind of cleansing is good for the body.
Way to go! I am so behind. I just started book 5! So, don't tell me what happens! :)) I love your new pic with the kids. You look beautiful!
Post a Comment