Friday, June 01, 2007

BUT IN A CHRISTLIKE, LOVING KIND OF WAY

A girl I work with said something that hit me so funny that it has become one of my favorite sayings. She was dealing with a very difficult patient on the phone. When she hung up, she said very loudly "I don't care"!!! She then turned to me and very calmly said, "but in a Christlike, loving kind of way. I laughed so hard. It just shows how hard we try sometime to be Christlike, but still fail. By adding the "but in a Christlike loving kind of way" is a good reminder that we are still to try.

4 comments:

Shelley said...

I love Shauna. I think that might be one of my new favorit sayings.

Michelle said...

I love it! That is hilarious!

Kjirsten said...

I will have to remeber this the next time I need to unload on someone, and with my kids home all day it will probably be coming soon. Your blog is so cute, you will have to teach me how to update my look too. Can't wait to see you at the marriage.
Kj

Michelle Pyne said...

I know that quote is going to come in handy! Yes, perfection is a bit of a way off for me!