
I have been experiencing pain in my left foot for nearly 4 weeks. I had it X-rayed by my doctor and was told that it did not appear broken. I waited about another week and a half and finally could not stand the pain. My left foot seemed to be getting worse and I noticed a considerable amount of swelling. My doctor sent me to a podiatrist yesterday and there I found out that I have a stress fracture on three of my metatarsals. I have to keep the cast on for 3-6 weeks and ice it every night. Abbi I am glad my new cast will match my wedding outfit. At least it can come off and on. I am still allowed to swim. It is awkward though. The pain started following a foot rub by Dale. He pushed on the top and bottom of my foot very hard. He feels pretty bad about it. I didn't realize how tough my husband was.
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
BROKEN FOOT
Posted by Crystal at 9:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Oh my goodness! No fun at all! Sheesh, Dale!
Oh, no!! I hope it heals quickly.
Ouch! I hope it heals well and you are use to the boot!
At first I thought you were trying to make a fashion statement when I saw your boot. It is good that it can come on and off. Hope your foot heals quickly and you can get back to playing volleyball!
Post a Comment