My friend Laura started doing a thing called THURSDAY THIRTEEN. You simple make a list of thirteen things of anything and you post it on your blog every Thursday. The purpose of the Thursday Thirteen is to get to know everyone who participates in your blog world a little bit better every Thursday. I am a day late, but figured I would make my subject about Friday to make up for missing Thursday. DO ANY OF YOU EVER LOSE A DAY?
THIRTEEN FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT FRIDAYS
1. DATE NIGHT!!!!
2. No homework for the kids after school.
3. Thoughts of possibly sleeping in on Saturday.
4. Natalie puts together a school with Logan Fridays and teaches him numbers and letters.
5. Kids get out early on Fridays (more time to play)
6. Friday's are caffeinated beverage day. (I am trying to be good. Dale will attest that I cheat every once in awhile.)
7. All tests are over after school Friday and the kids can really relax.
8. The kids and I go get treats to celebrate all the work we did studying for tests.
9. The neighborhood all seem to be out at the park next door on Friday afternoon to play.
10. House is full of friends after school because there is actually time to play.
11. Ability to be lenient on bed time.
12. Friday is also "I refuse to do laundry day".
13. DATE NIGHT!!!!!!



3 comments:
AMEN!
Fridays are like a mini-holiday every week. It's great to have something special to look forward to!
Yay for the Thursday Thirteen!! :) And Yay for Date Night!! I wish we could get out - we need to find a good babysitter.
Post a Comment