At the dinner table Monday night Natalie asked an interesting question. She wanted to know how we knew for sure that Jesus really lived on the earth. She asked if anyone had found something he left behind like his shoes. I thought it was such a cute train of thought for a 10 year old to be having. We talked about how many times the only thing left behind by people are the words they have written. We told her how many people had written about being with Jesus just like I have written in my blog about being with her. Nearly everyone believes that Jesus lived on this earth because of all the records left behind. I am still pondering about why she was wondering, but it made for a good teaching moment.
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
What a thoughtful question, and what an insightful answer! You can tell Natalie really knows Jesus as a real person in her life, if she's thinking of Him as wearing shoes. That is really touching. I hope that I can always remember Him as my Living Savior, as Natalie clearly does. And I hope I can always keep a strong testimony of the records of Him, as you clearly do.
Post a Comment