Sunday, November 19, 2006

SUNDAY NAPS

With 9:00 church and a husband in the bishopric, Sunday mornings are crazy. Add to that having to teach Old Testament in Sunday School and I am wiped out by 3:00 when lunch is cleaned up. Today I was thankful for a Sunday nap. The baby fell asleep and Logan(3), Dale, and I snuggled in for a lovely nap. I woke up feeling refreshed ready to make the spotlight poster for Natalie and put on dinner. Poor Dale was up at 5:00 a.m. and needed the nap too. He awoke to head to several more meetings and barely made it home to kiss the kids goodnight. Sundays are busy, but with that said, it was a good day.
THOUGHT FROM CHURCH- We seem to focus on being thankful for things we have that others around us don't. We should just focus on being thankful for all we have.

3 comments:

Dale said...

Hello Mrs. Anti-Blog. Hope you have a good time "not blogging". What's the matter? Are you too good to blog?

Love you,
Dale

P.S. What doe blog stand for? Is it an acronym?

Unknown said...

Oh I know this one! Blog is short for weblog. Get it? Web Log?

The biggest advantage of keeping the Sabbath holy is the Sunday afternoon nap. It's impossible to have that nap if you're out on the lake all day, hunting, hitting the slopes, etc. Though I must admit a round of golf would have been awesome yesterday. Can you believe this mid-November weather we're having? Our lawn needs to be mowed again!

Dan

Jessi said...

I agree, Sunday naps are divine!