Tuesday, November 21, 2006

SHARING GOOD THINGS

See #13

I love it when you find something great and can share it with others. I am on a crusade to have my family blogging. It has been so helpful to me and not to difficult. Today I got one member and hope to have several soon. So today I've decided to make a list of GREAT THINGS.


  1. Blogging (of course)

  2. Tech deck dudes (great toy for boys)

  3. Croc shoes

  4. i-pods

  5. sleeping through the night

  6. Having the laundry done

  7. Thanksgivings at Joe & Kjirsten's

  8. Indian summers

  9. Date nights

  10. Teriyaki salmon with California rolls

  11. Family

  12. Something to look forward to

  13. Children that obey

  14. Abbi's banana bread

  15. Hot baths

4 comments:

Jessi said...

I've realized I am happiest when I take joy in simple pleasures. Thanks for reminding me of some I haven't thought of before.

Audra said...

What are croc shoes?

Crystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crystal said...

Go to Crocs.com. They are slip-on shoes worn alot by people in the medical field. They weigh very little and feel like you aren't wearing anything. I use them for work and house shoes.