Wednesday, November 15, 2006

CHEESY SMILES

One of my favorite things about Julia (3 1/2 months) are her cheesy smiles. They come so easily. She is a great addition to our family. She sleeps through the night, loves to snuggle, and is content most of the time. her siblings love making her smile. I find these smiles are contagious and bring joy to all who see them. Remember this and smile today.




My sister Caytee(far left) has an amazing smile. She brings joy to all those around her. I love you Cate.

As my mother says "Keep Smiling"












2 comments:

Caytee said...

I sure do love you Crystal. This is kind of fun! Thanks for always being such a good example to me!
Caytee Cox

Abbi said...

I cannot believe how big Julia is! There is a girl at the hospital here in Iasi named Iulia the same age as Julia, and so I have thought about Julia a lot. And all the while I've been picturing her the same size as Iulia. I guess I forgot there's a difference between the development of malnourished sick institutionalized babies and babies with stellar parents. :) Anyhow, Julia is such a cutie!! I look forward to seeing her cheesy smiles in person!