This is my first attempt to blog. Here goes nothing. Reasons for blogging.
1. Way to keep in contact with people I thought I didn't have time to to keep in contact with.
2. LOSING MY VOCABULARY and ability to spell. (told to improve this writing was helpful)
3. I have a new baby and can't get out
4. I need adult stimulation (see 3)
5. Need an outlet to vent.
6. Need an outlet to share joy.
7. NEED AN OUTLET!
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
HERE GOES NOTHING
Posted by Crystal at 11:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
YAY! I am so happy you started a blog! I was hoping our family in Utah would start one so we could keep in contact better! Thanks for leading out the group! And I will think of Julia's smile all day.:) It does make me happy.
I am thrilled you are blogging!!! I am already enjoying your posts. Julia's smile is contagious. And all I have to say about your reasons for blogging is AMEN!
Post a Comment