Thursday, January 08, 2009

New Family Pictures




Yes I am back. Hope to be better at keep this updated. Hope all are well too.

9 comments:

Jessi said...

welcme back! i love the pictures.

Jessi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

I thought those pictures looked new on your Christmas card! What a handsome/beautiful family!

Caytee said...

Yea! It worked! The pictures really are adorable!

Abbi said...

I love these pictures! They are so, so good. Good to have you back! :)

Michelle Pyne said...

Wonderful family pictures! It will be so fun to read about your adventures - glad you are back blogging again. So what's the latest in Providence these days?

Michelle said...

Yeah! you are blogging again! The pictures turned out fantastic!

cpcox99 said...

Holy cow! An updated post from Crystal! Yay! I loved your pics. See you guys soon!

Marian said...

Your family pictures are great! It is fun to see them in smaller shots together. Is it your neighbor who takes them? Marian