I received a call yesterday telling me that I am the Grand Prize Winner of a contest from Papa Murpy's Pizza. I won a free pizza every month for one year. How cool is that. I never win anything, but it sure feels good to call myself a Grand Prize Winner.
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
I am completely, utterly, and everything else-y, jealous! That's the thing we miss the most (well one of the things) ... no Papa Murphy's in CT. And it's me, Heather posting ... not this random Turk business (Matt):).
Well, how did you win that?
Lucky!
Nice job Crys! And don't say that you don't win anything. Didn't you win a laptop a year or two ago? I won a stuffed prairie dog once. That was pretty exciting.
First, congrats on blogging like crazy this month. You are on a roll. Second, congrats on winning the pizzas. That's so funny!
How exciting! Congratulations to you!
Sheesh! First you scored Dale, then the laptop and now the pizzas, you're almost as lucky as Joe. Congrats!
Sheesh! First you scored Dale, then the laptop and now the pizzas, you're almost as lucky as Joe. Congrats!
Yes, winning does lift the spirits! I am happy for you! That means you don't have to cook once a month for a year. How good is that??!
Winner Consecutive
Post a Comment