Yesterday Logan gave me a Mother's Day coupon that said he would do whatever I say. Today he was so mad at me that he told me he was taking his coupon back and walked out the door saying he was running away and never coming back. I asked him if I could pack him a bag. He said, "Yes". So I asked what I should pack in it. His reply was, "I will need a shirt, pants, and a new pair of underwear. There has to be a good one liner there somewhere. Hopefully he will come back.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Logan's running away
Posted by Crystal at 2:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I have vivid memories of "running away" as a child. I packed my favorite dress and I don't remember what else. :)
I laughed when I read that he gave you the coupon saying he'd do whatever you said....that lasted a whole day at least. :) Love that kid!
I love it! What a funny kid
Yeah, sometimes life just gets difficult and you need to run away. I understand. Just make sure you have a new pair of underwear, and you will be OK. How long did his 'run-away' last? Hopefully it was short and sweet.
Post a Comment