

On Wednesday there was a animated version of Peter and the Wolf on. It had only music. It has become one of my kids favorite shows. Logan can tell which instrument is which character. He keeps asking me what each character is saying. I told him to make up his own story. It is funny what comes out of his mouth. When the duck was eaten by the wolf Logan said, "Hey, I liked the duck." I have to admit I did too and was sad when it was eaten. Because of the show he has now started playing songs on the piano that he makes up and tells me what the songs are saying. Today's was about a boy saying, "Please, Please, Please" and a mom saying, "No, No, No, No."
Friday, March 28, 2008
Posted by Crystal at 5:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
So the question is, does Logan's life imitate art, or does Logan's art imitate life?
I think Logan's art probably imitates life. :) What a funny story!
He's got a great imagination, and he's creative. I have always liked "Peter and the Wolf." I like the duck too, because I really like the sound of the oboe.
I have sure been thinking a lot about you lately. No particular reason. Just wanted to say that I love you and can't wait to see you SOON! Hope all is well. Tell everyone hi.
Crystal, I am such a blog stalker.. So I am confessing, (so does that mean I am now a lurker not a stalker ?? ) you have such cute kids and it is nice to see you and Dale with them .
( now ,, if I get blocked or you go private and I don't get invited to view your blog, I'll never confess anything again)
Kathlene Owens (locke) CUSA
Post a Comment