Monday, March 17, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOGAN

Logan turned five yesterday. At Primary he told every that he has two birthdays because his birthday landed on a Sunday. Technically he is having two parties, but to him that means two birthdays.
He is a ball of energy and enthusiasm. Today he took a nap for a couple of hours and I was shocked at how quite it is without him. He is always asking questions and wants to know about everything. He is a tease and a clown. He loves to tell jokes and laughs harder than anyone (even when he doesn't know what is so funny). He is always asking "WHY?" He will come up in the middle of the day and just give you a hug or say, "Mom, I love you". He is the best snuggler out of all my kids and LOVES a back scratch (scratch back for all the C* out there). We love you Logan. You are our "ANGEL".

Classic Logan

Logan with his once favorite uncle Chad. You have fallen behind Jon because he comes to visit.
No pressure or guilt Chad and Abbi.

7 comments:

Shelley said...

Happy Birthday Logan! We love you too!!! You would think we live far away from each other. It is only because of the cold weather, right?

Jessi said...

He's FIVE?! I guess that means Emily will be five soon, too. YIKES!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Logie! Nice Blog!

Michelle said...

I guess Nate isn't even in the running? JK Happy Birthday to Logan! I can't believe he is 5 years old. Time goes by way too fast!

Audra said...

Happy Birthday Logan! I love the picture of him with thumbs up. That is so great!

cpcox99 said...

Happy belated birthday to Logan from us!! We love you buddy!

Michelle Pyne said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LOGAN! And now its off to kindergarten! He will keep his teachers on their toes!