Thursday, March 20, 2008

CLOCKWISE OR COUNTERCLOCKWISE?



http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,22556281-661,00.html

Click on the web site above to see if you are right of left brained.

There is a silhouette of a girl going around in a circle. If you are right brained you will see it one way and if left another. Several people are able to make her turn directions. It is interesting to view it with someone else, because one person will swear it is going one direction while the other is equally certain it is going another. Surprisingly I see the figure turning clockwise initially, but can change it back and forth. Clockwise means you are more right brained. I would have thought I was more left. Which way do you see it?

2 comments:

Michelle Pyne said...

I see her going both clockwise and counter-clockwise. At first the picture seemed to jump from one way to the other. Now I can see whichever one I want it to be. Interesting picture!

Kjirsten said...

Freaky! I saw her going clockwise all the time, and then for a split second, she went counter-clockwise. I've got to show Sue and find out how she sees it.