Friday, February 29, 2008

ANONYMOUS READERS

There are many out there (mainly men) who are avid readers of blogs, but do not blog themselves. I am always impressed on how much my brothers, cousins, and husband know about the experiences written in blogs. I just wanted to say hello to these anonymous readers and say, "Leave a comment every once in a while. We know you are out there."

5 comments:

Jessi said...

YES, please. :)

LostThoughts said...

Rats- got caught red handed.

Some comments:

1) Where has the music gone on this blog? I miss listening to the smooth sounds of Metallica & Whitesnake!

2) I haven't seen any comments from Dale-- does he approve of this whole blogging thing?

Take care,

Curt

Crystal said...

Dale actually hates the music. He is not the rocker that I am. He actually really enjoys reading the blogs, but just does not admit to it. I am glad you are out there and care enough to read. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Mostly I come for the Metallica.

I noticed Curt has a blog titled "A Clouded Genius," but it's all blank. It sounds really deep though, so I can't wait for him to start posting.


--Jon

Anonymous said...

Enjoy!
HOW TO CLEAN THE HOUSE
1. Open a new file in your PC.
2. Name it "Housework."
3. Send it to the RECYCLE BIN.
4. Empty the RECYCLE BIN.
5. Your PC will ask you, "Are you sure you want to delete Housework permanently?"
6. Calmly answer, "Yes," and press mouse button firmly ...
7. Feel better?