I so enjoy commenting on blogs, but find it difficult to write something on my own. Then , when I have gone a large period of time without blogging the pressure to write something amazing is so great I put it off longer. I think of ideas, but don't sit to write them. Sometimes I think they are a little lame. For example. No sickness to report here. No injuries either. School is a lot of work and we keep to our schedule almost religiously. No job changes. No babies coming. No birthdays. No cool animals in our backyard. It is just a lot of cold and snow outside. Kids take their naps at scheduled times. Older kids go to school and come home same time. Faith in God and YM/YW on Tuesdays. Piano lessons every Wednesday. Scouts on Thursday. Basketball games every Saturday. To some it may seem boring, but to be honest I am quite content in my own little world. I'll try harder to let you into it a little more. (I get out my camera once a week just for you Audra. Thanks for the inspiration. Without you it would rarely come out)
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Sounds more busy than boring to me. And if you are really at a loss for something to write about, you could always write a long post about your favorite number! :)
Sounds like a busy life to me too! I love it when things are wonderfully normal. No major things going on, just happy days that come and go. I am so flattered that you get that camera out for me!:) You know that I love seeing pictures! So try and take a photo that captures the feel of your life right now. For me, ok? Thanks!
I LOVE the word "content." To me it speaks volumes. And what a blessing it is to be content! I do not find that borning at all!!!
Or "boring". oops.
Just keep writing to let us know you're still alive up there! Don't put so much pressure on yourself, the stuff you think is lame might be quite amazing to us. Mostly, it's just fun to peek in on what your sweet family is up to.
I have had the same thought: "Why can't I think of anything neat to write about like everyone else? Maybe I should just quit this blog thing."
When things get as you described, I would call that wonderful, not boring! Things going as they should, no major crises! You must be living right, cause that's a blessing in my book!
Post a Comment