Tuesday, November 20, 2007

TAG FROM JESSI

Seven things you didn't know you wanted to know about me.

1. I have dreams on a monthly basis that I have a tooth or teeth that have fallen out. I know they shouldn't be coming out and it stresses me out. It seems so real. I reach up with my tongue and I can feel the space where the tooth fell out.

2. I hate to run. It makes no sense to me why people do it. I have tried to find the runner's high, and have not managed it. I have family and friends who keep trying to get me to run races. This makes even less sense to me. Why pay to do something that I don't enjoy. Now on the other hand, I can run for hours if I am playing soccer with the kids or am in a basketball game. There seems to be a purpose to the running and thus the hatred for running is not there.

3. I am a basket cleaner. What is that you ask? I have baskets stashed around my house for articles that appear from all over. (i.e. The book basket, piano book basket, things that should be downstairs basket, the basket of things that I don't have time to put away right now but the house needs to look clean basket). The baskets are emptied once a week. I have one room in my house that is getting so messy that soon no one will be able to walk into it. It is my craft room and with Christmas not to far away it is a mess. This is where the basket of things I don't have time to put away resides and the door is always closed.

4. I have permanent eyeliner.

5. I steal socks from my brothers. Why you ask? When I was growing up and before they were married, they did it to me. Now every so often I take a pair (From my brothers only). Odd yes, but they had it coming. It only seems fair.

6. As a child I had more broken bones, stitches, and surgeries than all of my four brothers combined. That includes Nate.

7. I went to three first grades. My own mother didn't believe me when I told her this, but I can name the teachers. I wonder if this is why I have no life long friends from school like many others.

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Very interesting Crystal! Permanent eyeliner, huh? I love it! I have always wanted to get permanent mascara. And I love the comment about getting more broken bones and stitches than Nate. That is a feat! That was fun to read!

Audra said...

I like the stealing of the socks! I know that James has stolen a few things from Mike. Hmmm, what would I want from my siblings?:)

Michelle Pyne said...

I love these 7-things blogs! Maybe we should all do it again one more time! I learn some interesting things about everyone.

I am right there with you on running. Hey, if there is a purpose, OK. But if you're just running for the sake of running, it just gets way too boring.

As far as the socks go, justice has been served!

Tell me more about the permanent eyeliner! I could save alot of time with something like that!

Wow, 3 first grades! Was that year hard for you, or did you just adjust as you went along?

I think the basket idea is very good. And I think everyone should have a 'work' room (aka craft room) where things are always being created and order isn't the most important thing.

Should we all do this again? Maybe in a few months.....

Michelle Pyne said...

Oh yes, and I have had the teeth-falling-out dream too. It always feels so good when I wake up and find out it was a dream!

cpcox99 said...

So do you steal a pair of socks when you come to visit?? I wondered were all of Curtis' sock were going......:)

Crystal said...

Yes, I mainly have stolen from Curtis. He is the one who owes me the most.

Crystal said...

Yes, I mainly have stolen from Curtis. He is the one who owes me the most.

Abbi said...

I love that you have baskets all around the house. Very fun to read!