Sunday, November 25, 2007

I AM NOT LIKE AUDRA, BUT THANK GOODNESS SOMEONE IS

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. We spent time with my sister-in-law Kjirsten and then went to the festivities of my sisters wedding. I realized when I returned home last night that I did not take one picture the whole weekend. I was busy orchestrating the movement of my little family from place to place. Thank goodness lots of people did take pictures. I am sure you will see several on people's blogs. It is wonderful that with one left click I can copy those photos and it won't matter that I didn't take any. I do wish I had taken one of me and my girls in our dresses. I can still dress us up this week sometime and take it anyway.

4 comments:

Abbi said...

I am exactly the same! I brought my camera but didn't take one picture! I look forward to getting some from Michelle and Carrie though. It was such a fun, beautiful, happy weekend!

Abbi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kjirsten said...

You are amazing, and you were at your best keeping everyone happy and moving your family from place to place the weekend of Caytee's wedding. Thanks for all of your help here.

Michelle Pyne said...

You have a good excuse for not taking pictures. There's only so many things you can remember to do, and with so many things going on at once, you were remarkable just navigating Thanksgiving and wedding day!