Tuesday, August 07, 2007

WE HAVE A Wii

The kids have been saving for months to earn a Wii. They had to come up with $125 dollars to purchase one. They ended up with that amount last week and then it was tough to find one. They are sold out everywhere. We have loved it and are the hit of the neighborhood.


3 comments:

Michelle said...

Way to go!!! Watch out, it is addicting!

cpcox99 said...

Great! I bet the kids will have a lot of fun playing with it. We picked one up today too - they finally had them in stock at Walmart - so Natalie and Preston will be experts at it the next time you guys come down to visit...hint hint. :)

Michelle Pyne said...

That's great! What's a Wii? I have heard of them, but I don't know what they are (which is typical for me because I am the LAST to purchase anything electronical.) Well, whatever they are, I'm glad you are all enjoying it!