Dale's birthday was two days ago. We were on vacation so I am posting this late. Dale is a wonderful husband and father. He is so thoughtful and kind to everyone. My kids love watching cartoons with him on Saturday mornings, reading books at night, and playing a game he invented called "Hello are you my mother?" I love talking with Dale. We have excellent conversations. He listens well and has such thoughtful comments. We are in the middle of raising children and our marriage is strong because he takes time for me. We hardly ever miss date night. I love you!!!! I love being married to you.
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Happy Late Birthday Dale! You are a wonderful uncle and brother-in-law. :) And I can tell you are such a great father and husband! Thanks for your example of compassion, listening, love, and patience. I will never forget one time when I was visiting Joe and Kjirsten during my freshman year of college, and you were there. I was really struggling with life at BYU at the time, and you listened and told me how hard school was for you, and it made me feel so much better! I almost cry just thinking about it, how much that meant to me. Thanks, Dale! You're the best.
Dale, Hope you got my voice message wishing you Happy Birthday! If you were on vacation, that is a good way to spend a birthday! Thanks for being such a kind, compassionate, and faithful brother with a fun sense of humor! Just wish we lived closer so we could see you more often! And again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We love you!
Crystal and Dale - sorry we missed Dale's birthday - but we hope you had a lot of fun at the cabin. It was fun seeing you guys on Saturday. Happy late birthday Dale!!
Happy Birthday, Dale!!! Hope you had a good time on your trip!
Oh brother, we all know that Dale is perfect, so enough all ready! I have ordered Joe a WWDD bracelet too (What Would Dale Do) maybe it will help him. If I post any glowing blogs about Joe in the future, you'll know it worked.
We love Dale!
Post a Comment