Thursday, April 19, 2007



Thirteen things I love about where I live

1. Great neighbors!!!!

2. Annual neighborhood festivities (i.e. summer bbq, Easter egg hunt, Christmas party)

3. Tree lined street

4. Beautiful views of mountains on all sides

5. Green fields and horses next door and across the street

6. No freeways within 20 miles

7. Grandma's house nearby

8. Great deck and home

9. SMALL PARK NEXT DOOR

10. Knowing neighbors and feeling safe in home

11. No fences

12. Neighborhood night games

13. Lawn big enough to play any sport on.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Your neighborhood is a wonderful place! It is a great thing to love where you live! That is worth so much.

Abbi said...

All these things make your home sound so perfect! You do have a great location and home.

Jessi said...

When we visited, your home and neighborhood did have a great atmosphere. I think you can take credit for that!

Laura said...

One of these years I'm bringing the kids to Utah to play in your park next door. :)