Dale wants a new comforter for our bed. I have looked around here with no luck. I am looking for bold colors, with no flowers. Any internet shops you would suggest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wife to amazing husband and hands on father. Mother of four (two boys and two girls). Registered nurse. Active volleyball player and night games expert of the neighborhood.
3 comments:
My Mom got a really pretty comforter from a catalog. (I think it was Domestications, but I'm not sure).
I just don't know, but when you find a good one, let me know!
Crystal! I finally made it to your blog! It only took me forever. I love www.thecompanystore.com - it's like Pottery Barn, but much cheaper. How's little Julia doing? I just looked at your Christmas card picture as I took down the decorations and still can't believe that tall girl is Natalie! If you're ever out this way, come see us!
Post a Comment