It seems like I have my hands in a hundred different things. I try to cut back, but still there is not enough of me to go around. I keep telling myself it is because with a new baby I am out of balance and eventually I will catch up, but I am continually falling farther and farther behind. Then you look at others and see all they seem to be accomplish and it depressing. I have no problem saying that is their strength and I know where my strengths are so I can relieve that stress. The biggest obstacle is me. I want to do my best at everything, and many times I can't. It isn't that I don't want to. It is simply that I can't do it. Priorities have to be made and many times with young children, those priorities have to be them. I am still trying to figure out how to be OK with no giving 100% to some things, but one look at the craft room and I lose it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment