Thursday, February 14, 2008

FAMILIAR SIGHT


Wednesday we had another bad snow storm. We just start experiencing decent weather and then we get hit again. Throughout the winter I have seen this sight out the window. It is my neighbor Brent. We have no snow blower and Dale is gone a lot so my amazingly kind neighbor shows up to do the work. What cracks me up is that he always does it is shorts and without socks. During this picture the wind was blowing hard and it was bitter cold. One time Dale was out shoveling and Brent came out in his PJ's and yelled get back in your house H*. He also mows our lawn in the summer. How do you thank someone so kind?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe that we got more snow, that was so ridiculous! I was so looking forward to spring. Your neighbor sounds awesome! I love people like that!

Michelle Pyne said...

Wow, you lucked out when it comes to neighbors! I think he would fit right in with some of my seminary students and their shorts and flipflops in 18 degrees! At least he remembered to put a hat and coat on......

Abbi said...

What a downright good person! Don't good neighbors make such a big difference in life!