Friday, February 23, 2007

CALCULUS

The other night my cousin Madi called and asked if she could come and get some math help. I have been able to help her understand some concepts before a test before and felt fairly confident that I could help her again. She showed up and was doing Calculus. My initial response was fear that I would not remember the subject. To my surprise and delight I remembered concepts like synthetic division, asymptotes, and limits. I made me so happy. I remember how much I enjoyed story problems. I know I am weird, but now you can maybe see why writing is not my thing.

4 comments:

Abbi said...

That is so impressive you were able to remember calculus concepts! I don't think you're weird at all, I think it just shows that you have an active mind and a good memory! How wonderful that you could help Madi out.

Jessi said...

All I have to say is "WOW"!

Audra said...

Dang, you are good! I did well in calculus. Could I remember anything right now? NO!

Michelle Pyne said...

It's not like you get to use calculus every day, so to be able to help her was fantastic! You go girl!